Brake Pad Brake Disc Replacement Service
Our specialised technicians understand every component of the braking system, if you have a faulty braking system we can repair or replace depending on the outcome of the diagnostics we will best advise the right course of action that is most recommended.
Our technicians will always put the best interest of our customers first so will advise you on the repair cost in advanced.
Common issues with braking system include:
- Brake lights on
- Squealing, Squeaking or Grinding Noises
- Grinding sound when brakes are applied
- Stopping distance whilst braking increased
- Wobbling, Vibration or Scraping whilst Braking
- Leaking Brake Fluid
- Spongy or Soft Brake Pedal
- Car Pulling to one side whilst braking
- Burning Smell whilst driving
If you experience the above problems with your braking then you need to book a visit with us or call us on 0207 377 9242